Monday, September 05, 2005

Well, I haven't had much to post since the last entry. So, henceforth, there hasn't been anything to read. Since I find myself up late tonight and feeling tired, but not sleepy, here's some items of thought.

Nascar update (for those of you who might give a rats ass about it...*lol*)
=====================================================================
September 4, 2005 – California Speedway: Kahne didn’t manage to score a top-10 position in qualifying, but he did secure a 6th place finish after a hard charge through the pack toward the latter part of the race. Pit times weren’t stellar and that, I believe, was a major contributing factor to his repeated struggle to regain positions after each stop. While mathematically disqualified from the “Chase To The Cup”, Richmond Speedway was his forte’ earlier in the season… perhaps he can pull out another win this coming weekend. I’ll be watching as always.
=====================================================================

Let's see... Oh, I got some iron-on transfer printer paper today ($5.00 per pack of 3 sheets...sheesh!!!) for creating custom t-shirts. So far, I've botched the first design... because I didn't iron one corner enough and it frizzed out while I was peeling the transfer backing off. Oh well, I figure you have to have an error on the first one to know what not to do. *lol*

I'll use that one for a "beat around the house" trial shirt. My 2nd attempt came out well, and I'm wearing it. I made a shirt for my youngest boy tonight and will be making shirts for both my wife and oldest boy tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day....so it doesn't really make sense that I'm up late.

Then again, I rarely make sense. Yes, I admit that....I'm male, and that gives me as much right to make no sense as being a woman gives them the right to change their minds 10,000 times for no reason.

Anyway... here's my To-Do-List for tomorrow, which is subject to change at any moment due to time constraints, child difficulties, traffic, weather, my mood, and the price of tea in China....

A) Breakfast for kiddos
B) Take kids to Walmart to pick up supplies to change the oil in my dear wife's Jeep.
C) Return and perform oil change while kids play
D) Gather washing supplies and have kids help me clean both vehicles while wife is at friend's house.
E) Make sure kids have lunch somewhere in the midst of soap-n-water storm.
F) Take out trash
G) Tidy up living room
H) Swap load or two of clothes out
I) Change catbox (must remember this..must remember this...)
J) Supervise the "Reluctantly Cooperative Efforts" of my children to tidy their rooms to a level at least somewhat akin to sanitary before their mother comes home and begins to announce to the world her discontent with the current condition of their living areas. That is something I could do without.
K) Help a friend out and wash their FORD... Yes, FORD...vehicle, and apply a window decal. Anyone who knows me, knows that this would normally not even be a possibility with me. However, citing the fact that I care deeply for this person and shall overlook the "blue oval" in my driveway in order to do this favor... I hope they will appreciate it.
L) Take a shower and get cleaned up for supper.
M) Try out an experiment and hope that it's not my undoing....
N) Attempt to rest adequately before the work-week begins.

And... I shall write more later.... possibly about the results of item "M"... but hopefully not. Having to list the results would probably not be a good thing. Suffice it to say, I hope there are no severe complications to this experiment. It could be quite irreversably humiliating and dibilitating. However...it could come off without a hitch. Hrmm...perhaps I shouldn't have worded it exactly that way. *sigh* I'm sure all will be fine....at least I keep telling myself that.

Again...more later.

No comments: