Thursday, September 15, 2005

I know I’ve been neglecting my daily literary responsibilities on the blog, and I do apologize to all of my adoring (albeit invisible and mute) fans for my selfish indiscretion. I will attempt to remedy the aforementioned situation with a witty and somewhat truncated entry for today. I say truncated because I have approximately 7 minutes until I get to carry my redneck ass to the house for a beer. And that, boys and girls, is something that Mr. Jason could use right about now.

To make this short and sweet… I continue to be afflicted with ATV FEVER and in an attempt to quell this burning passion for my own mud-slinging, dirt tossing, water crossing, mechanized trail beast…. I’m going to visit the local Arctic Cat dealership this weekend. I have already heard the praises of Yamaha’s being sung to me by one friend. Now I hear the praises of the Arctic Cat being announced by not only my father-in-law, but also by my brother-in-law. Ultimately, I have researched both machines of interest. I have read user reviews concerning the performance, reliability, comfort and abilities of both…and I like both quads.

I think the determining factor(s) will end up being…

a) the credit approval amount

~and/or~

b) the package deal for the money.

Well… it’s now 4 minutes past when I’m supposed to leave. So, guess what. I’M OUTTA HERE!!! I’ll add more useless commentary tomorrow at some point.

Yall have fun now…bye.

No comments: