Thursday, March 30, 2006


Ok folks… I’ll scribble an entry in for today. It won’t be much, because the week has basically sucked a big hairy. But this weekend is shaping up nicely, if we don’t get rained out. The temp has finally come up to moderately tolerable levels. But with that, comes the chance for thunderstorms.

At any rate, weather permitting, I plan on FINALLY washing my truck on Sunday. I’m scheduled to work Saturday night (as usual) and Saturday morning is gonna be filled up with oil-changes for both vehicles, a haircut for me and a nail appointment for the wife. So, my best shot for a scrub-down on the big Hemi is gonna be Sunday. Knowing my luck… it’ll come a monsoon.

After a lengthy wait and some budgeting… I will finally be getting my tattoo. (design shown above) It’s my first, so I’ve heard every story that can be told about how little it hurts or how much it hurts. I’m not worried about it. I’ve been through bike wrecks…3-wheeler wrecks…knee surgery…root canals and having all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once. I’ve had sunburns that blistered and peeled. I don’t think a little time in the chair is gonna kill me. ~lol~

The time is set for tomorrow night after work. I’m going to a place up in Little Rock called 7th Street Tattoos. I really like the work done by Adrian, there. He seems to really know his stuff. Naturally, pics will follow. (Yes, Really)

So, take a look at the shoulder in the pic, above. After tomorrow evening… it won’t be blank canvas anymore. ~lol~

More later….

No comments: