Friday, August 26, 2005

Well, here's my initial posting. I reckon I'll de-virginize this sucker and get the ball rolling. I'd like to welcome anyone who might be visiting my blog for the first time and offer a small warning. The views and comments listed in my blog are merely my own opinions and thoughts on matters that concern me or might affect me, directly. They are in no way "the written law" on how something should be perceived or dealt with. If you are easily offended, politically correct, racially sensitive, stereotypical, or may be offended by sexual subjects... I urge you to move on and find something that caters more toward your own line of thinking. I pull no punches, nor do I apologize for having my own views and/or opinions. Expressing one's self is a fundamental right and a defining factor that creates individualism and character. I exercise this daily and sometimes to the irritation of others.

My next post will involve my views on a hot topic of recent dispute and continual persecution. The Confederate Battle Flag. Whether your support displaying it or you object to it, you really owe it to yourself to know ALL of the facts about the flag and what it truly stands for. You may be suprised to know that it's not a symbol of racial hatred. It's a symbol of Christian faith and a banner flown by the people who were merely trying to survive and not be beaten down by unfair tariffs imposed by the North.

Oooo... I can already feel the frowns.

No comments: