Monday, April 10, 2006

Say what you want about Dodge… but the proof is in the pudding. Kahne pulls off not ONLY another victory for the season, but this makes the second time he’s done it from pole position!!! He fought off contenders Matt Kenseth and Tony Stewart to clinch the Texas Motor Speedway victory on Sunday, and I couldn’t be more proud. WAY TO GO KAHNE!!!!

I did manage to get the brake job done. I wasn’t aware that 2004 Ram’s had double-piston calipers on the front. And I assumed (like many a truck before this one) that it had drum brakes in the rear. That’s not the case! I have 4-wheel disk brakes…and the rear are anti-lock. Pretty impressive! It took a bit of examination to determine just how to get things taken apart properly… but as with most automotive projects that come in pairs, the second set of pads were a breeze. I rotated the tires, too.

I also got a chance to go muddin’ with my kids on our friends’ ATV’s… so that was a blast, too. All in all…not a bad weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww come on 5 mins to snap a pic on that sony cybershot and upload just take a pic dirty or not, besides it's JEEP it's ment to have a little dirt on it j lol... and not bad on the deck for a reck neck geek j/k though how many thumbs did you hit