Sunday, February 05, 2006

I thought I’d take a moment and update the blog to include a new addition to the driveway. We’ve recently brought home a brand new 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport for the wife. Her 1994 Jeep Cherokee had over 250,000 miles on it and had served us well for about as long as it could, with our budget.

It is a deep green color (I’m told it’s “Beryl Green”) and suits her very well. She’s giddy with it and I’m happy that we were finally able to get her something safer and more reliable. It needs the glass tinted, for sure… so I’m gonna be looking into the cost of that. It’ll keep the temperature down in the vehicle this summer and keep the interior from fading.

I haven’t had a chance to snap a pic of it in the driveway, yet. But, here’s what it looks like (thanks to Jeep.com)

Well… that about does it for now. I’ll have more soon (and an actual photo of it). Y’all take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4X2 or 4X4 j? and lets see a pic